Monday, October 31, 2011

Kickin' off November with An Apple A Day






Well, we kicked off October with apples so why not do the same for November. Not to mention the fact that I have 2 Pecks of apples that will go to waste if I don't do something with them. I do enjoy apples. I love their smell, their taste, their texture, and the fact that you can do a gazillion things with them. I think I'll just show you 7 of the gazillion things that can be done with them.













This is a precious little store in Blowing Rock that I always buy my apples from. Did you know there were so many choices! I will be using a lot of the King Lucious, Winesap, and Stamey's.








What do you think?...7 days of An Apple A Day for the first week of November. Think you can hang with me?

Join me tomorrow to celebrate November and Day 1 of An Apple A Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...