Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lamp from Ribbons & Twirls



I have to share this with ya'll because I absolutely LOVE it! I guess it's a good thing that I don't have any little girls because I would probably have to fight them over this! A dear friend of mine from Ribbons & Twirls made this for a craft show this weekend. She does a lot of those frilly little tulle TuTu's, ribbons and hair clips, and cute holders for hair clips, this lamp being one of those!



She found a lamp at a consignment shop, spray painted the base, and pulled the fabric off of the shade, leaving just the metal. Then she covered the metal wire in colorful pink and brown ribbon, adding extra strips of ribbon where there was no wire. And finished it off with that darling pink pom-pom fringe...FANTASTIC huh?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...