Monday, January 31, 2011

A Little Sonshine...the Perfect Remedy


I know, I know...it has been too long. I'm really gonna try harder at keeping this page current. Although, not much has been missed. Until this weekend, I hadn't picked up a paintbrush, a crochet hook, needle, thread, a piece of scrap wood...well you get the picture...anything, in quite some time. I have had such a desire to "create" but no motivation. Christmas has past, spring seems so far away, and the next craft show is in about 3 months. SO, what do I do? ...

...Well, I went to a Gift and Jewelry show with a dear, dear friend on Saturday...found a booth full of pin on ribbons and flowers, and immediately couldn't wait to get home and pour out my ideas onto a canvas...which in my case is a window. I had this old thing sitting outside, knowing something wonderful could come out of an old window with a missing pane....but what? Ta Da!...perfect for a little girls room, right? (Or this big girl for that matter!) And the ideas didn't stop there. Hopefully I will be posting pictures soon of some other creations.

With the sunny, WARM weather that decided to show up on my doorstep this weekend, which just happened to be the last weekend in...JaNuArY...God brought a warmth to my spirit and, like the flowers that He will soon enough create to burst forth from the dirt, He has filled me once again with ideas that I am busting at the seams to get my hands on.

So I have no holiday to create for, no up coming craft show, and no more room to store my completed creations, what am I gonna do with the creations that come from this spring of ideas?..I'm thinking Etsy may be just the place for me...Ya'll say a prayer for me...this is about to get exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...