Saturday, October 15, 2011

First Annual Fall Craft Fest



Well, you know I couldn't go to bed tonight without telling you about the show and sharing a few pictures with you. It was an "ok" day for sales but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day concerning the weather...just beautiful, thank you Lord! And to top it off, my precious Mama, Grammy, and aunt, or The Golden Girls as my husband likes to call them, drove up to spend the day and evenin' with me! Wonderful day, 'nuf said! Here are some pictures...



I had very little sleep last night...I'm telling you, the repeat of the Office theme song after several hours begins to sound like a nightmare! I woke up at 4:45 this morning, got ready and headed to the show to be there by 6.



I wore some super cute boots but my body is feeling it now! I guess I can see why they were on clearance! I'll definitely be wearing them again though...sometimes, we have to sacrifice comfort for lookin' snazzy!




I guess it's time to head to bed! Hope you enjoyed the pictures and I'll talk with you folks tomorrow! Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...