Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog Buttons! What Fun!

I guess you can tell I've been playing around with my page...creating a new banner and...BUTTONS!! Boy, do I have a headache! But I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of two wonderful sites. Thought I would share them with you..

I started at My Pregnancy Baby. This helped me create the button but the part about creating the link didn't seem to work out. So I went over to Oikology 101. Once I found this site...I had my button up in 5 minutes.





And here is the site I found for the link to create my Grab button... Home Stories A to Z



Hopefully you will find these sites helpful. Oh, and by the way, once you have attained this knowledge, you could make boo-koos of moolah! I was looking around Etsy, considering buying buttons...prices ranging from $3 to $50...CRAZY! Maybe this will save you some money, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...