Friday, November 11, 2011

Treasure Hunting




Ya'll know me...this southern chick is ALWAYS lookin' for a deal. Gimme something to recreate, to transform, something shiny, I need something to spray paint, or hot glue...and I want it CHEAP. And this week has been a great week as far as treasure hunting is concerned. I made my weekly rounds; Christian Ministries, Habitat, and the Basement Flea Market, and I found a plethora of goodies.

This table and everything on it cost me $18.00. I can't wait to get to work!


These little glass Christmas balls were $0.75. They aren't the same ones as those on the table above. Those were Martha Stewart (ooooohhhhh) and cost me a buck.


When I saw these I had to have them. They are really big right now, especially in Pottery Barn and Ballard, and look great in a dining room or kitchen. $1.00 each

I thought this were precious. $2.00 for the shorter one and $3.00 for the taller.




And this beauty...$10.00! We have an old crate for our coffee table but it has been out of commission for the last month because I have been using it for craft shows. The hubby has been asking for the coffee table back and then I stumble upon this diamond in the rough. Love at first sight!


All I can say is this...ya'll get ready to be wowed because these transformations are gonna knock your socks off! I can just feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...