Monday, November 5, 2012

The Big Secret...

So...

I have been keeping a very big secret.  And when I say big, I mean huge!  It's the reason I haven't blogged in several weeks, or crafted, or painted, or had an opportunity to even think one single creative thought...I know!  Hard to believe....must be a big deal, right?

Here it is....the BIG secret....

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!



This country girl has made her way to the city.  That's right... I traded stars for street lights, sunrises for high beams in my living room window, vinyl for brick, having a lake as my back yard for a partially fenced in 30ft by 20 ft paradise, complete with fescue and a lot of clover, and solitude for hundreds of neighbors....

That doesn't sound very exciting, I know, but it is...SUPER EXCITING.  See, all those things I'm leaving behind, well, it's ok.  And here's why...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." {Ecc. 3:1}


See, I have spent my entire life in the same house!  And after 25 years, God is ushering my husband and me into a new season, a new start, a new beginning.  And who am I to question Him?  The Lord brought us here and I intend on doing everything I can to make our new home a blessing and a ministry to others!


All this moving has gotten me all tuckered out!  I can barely keep my eyes open, of course, the time change hasn't been much help.  But I had to share a few pictures with you so you could jump up and down with excitement alongside me.  Currently, my whole body aches so this chick isn't doing much celebrating physically but on the inside, I am bursting at the seams in anticipation.

I can promise you this...the road ahead holds a whole lot of projects, tips, and decorating so stay tuned for it!  I hope to post before and afters as I go throughout the house, adding special touches here and there!


Classy, right?  I'm sure the neighbors are gonna love us!

This is gonna be fun!


1 comment:

  1. I am so very happy for the two of you. God has wonderful things in store for you, as you are blessing to everyone who meets you. This may be a house but you will make it a home. Congratulations. Love you. Alesia

    ReplyDelete

Feedback...