Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Getting in the Christmas Spirit...

I have been waist deep in Christmas projects for about 3 months now.  I just finished a pretty big Christmas craft show... my first time at this particular show... and I had a fantastic time.  I did very well, even got a booth at a local antique market out of the weekend.  But, if you saw my home, you may just be appalled at the mess...

...but I'm working on it.
That stands for something doesn't it. 
I'll be sharing some pictures of the show and my booth with you later but for today, I wanted to let you see a little bit of what I've been working on.
The first Christmas post of the season!


Oven Bake Clay...
...I'm hooked on the stuff!

Who wouldn't love a personalized ornament or gift tag on their present this Christmas?!  I've made several plain, round tags with different words for the season like "joy," "merry," "Christ," "noel," etc.

I have lots of posts to catch up on and the ornaments pictured above is one of them. 
But this set of clay ornaments are a little more detailed.  



They just bring a smile to my face!  I'm sure all of the red trimmings add to the excitement!



And the North Carolina ornament is one of my favorites! I had a dear friend in mind while making these... She may find an early Christmas gift on her doorstep before too long... I'll wait til after Thanksgiving, though!



Oh yeah, I forgot to tell y'all...We got snow!  Not much..about an hours worth of a beautiful, fluffy snow.  And it was lovely! 

11.12.13 was the date...that will forever be in my memory...the earliest snow that I can recall.

It was at dark out so I turned out all the lights, opened up the blinds, made a cup of hot cocoa, and sat on the couch all bundled up and just watched it.  For an hour, everything else stopped in our house. 



If you would like a few ornaments for yourself, be sure to check out my Etsy shop here! I would be more than happy to make up some personalized tags for you!  I will be adding these ornaments to the shop soon!  If you don't see them yet, be sure to send me a message!!


Welcome to the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Linking Up To:
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these tags! You've been featured on Sunday Features {Give Me The Goods}. You'll also be on my FB page today.
    Hugs,
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback...