Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yard Sale Finds...


...So I know you saw the title of this blog and then looked at the picture thinkin, "Hmmmmmm...really?"...YEP! Mama and I headed out yesterday morning looking for some bargains, and boy did we find them. Lately, we haven't been having a whole lotta luck but Saturday, we hit the jackpot. The third sale we stopped at I found about 5 or 6 dozen jars for, get this...5 bucks!!!! S-T-E-A-L!! And then our next, and last, stop was the church yard sale, where there was a big sign reading "Free Puppies."...I'm such a sucker!! But just look at that face!! If you can look into those sweet little eyes and say no, well, you may not have a heart! :)...So, home we went, with 5 dozen jars and a puppy...total money spent: $5.00. Most of the time we go to yard sales and bring home more junk...yesterday I went to yard sales and brought home a puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...