Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September in Review...Past the Halfway Mark


So we are already halfway through September... my oh my.

This month has really flown for me because I have spent most of the time either on vacation or sick...  You can guess which I enjoyed more.

I thought I would share a few fun times and some things I have been working on.



Grilled T-bones, Parmesan-baked red potatoes {recipe coming soon}, and a delish loaf of Rosemary and herb bread.  This was the finale to our vacation... and a pretty good one I must say.


I found this beauty at Habitat... in wonderful condition and priced just for me.


The best $25.00 I have spent in quite some time.
You'll be seeing her in our guest bedroom... which will soon be getting a facelift and a little TLC with some new decor and accessories.


I hung some lights on the back porch...LOVE.  This is my new favorite spot.  Especially now that it's getting cooler in the evenings.  Cozied up on the couch with my laptop and a blanket and a cup of coffee...

A few new items I've added to my shop...which you can check out here or by clicking the MY ETSY SHOP tab at the top of my blog.


"His banner over me is love."  ~Songs 2:4
I think this little canvas turned out lovely!  Perfect for a nursery, wedding gift, or just because!


"Great is Thy Faithfulness Lord unto me"
"God has given us these times of joy!" ~Psalm 81:4
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." ~2 Timothy 4:7

This chalkboard trio was a custom set of canvases I created for a wedding.  I loved the way they turned out so I had to add them as regular items to my shop.  

The Great is Thy Faithfulness canvas was kind of an update of one that I had already created.


This was a cabinet door renovation...

Gorgeous!

I do not have this for sale on Etsy, partly because of it's weight and the cost of shipping but I will have this available at the craft show in November, along with lots of other refurbished pieces.

What's been keeping you busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...