Monday, January 30, 2012

Gotta Love Those Felted Flowers




It's been quite a while since I posted a creation or tutorial.  I have been in some kind of a funk.  Cooking has brought me plenty of joy over this last month, but when it comes to creating, well, I've been a little slack.  I just haven't been feeling it...and I am pretty sure why... the craft room is a wreck.  I would take a picture and post it but I would be SO embarrassed!  Craft shows August through December and Christmas have completely wrecked any bit of sanity that may have been found in that room.  I keep putting it off, but I cannot any longer.  Starting this weekend...well or maybe next weekend...we'll just have to see!


ANYWAYS... a friend of mine needed to add a little sunshine to her front door... And this is what I came up with.  I think it turned out quite lovely and it was super easy.


This project included a wreath form, hot glue, a glue gun, and plenty of brightly colored sheets of felt.



 I cut the felt, rolled, and glued into flowers...all different sizes!


And cut, rolled, and glued a little more...


I thought this project turned out so cute...and bright...and fun!   The perfect splash of color to a dreary, rainy, cold January!


  

 
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! very colourful wreath !! thanks for sharing at COM

    ReplyDelete

Feedback...