Saturday, February 4, 2012

Barn Blast...Oh Yeah!


About two weeks ago, I attended a local event in our area for Children's Literacy...the annual "Barn Blast" as they call it.  There were silent and live auctions, food, and lots of dancing... 183 was my bidder number...my first auction!

 

I was asked several months back if I would like to participate by donating an old window sash. The one I chose just happened to go perfect with the rest of the decor, which I will spend the remainder of this blog showing you.  You know this southern girl has a soft spot for the country...music, dancing, food, and decor...
 

Cotton, an old ceramic vase, and a wooden crate...enough said!

 

Here is a picture of Miss Kitty's Candy Corner...

 

And a close up!  All different flavors of M&Ms...pretzel, plain, cherry cordial...

Loved the idea for a banner...they tied together bandanna's, cute!

And more decor...LOVE the quilt...


...And the faux sunflowers (which happen to be my favorite)


and this quilt and the old bucket and tool box... I would have gladly taken all of these decorations off of their hands for them!  Too bad they weren't up for auction!  
Anyways...this event was LOADS of fun...and I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...