Sunday, March 30, 2014

I've got the fever...


SPRiNG FEVER!

I know I'm not alone in this one.  This has been the longest, coldest winter I can ever remember.  I'm ready to break out the flip flops, hang some ferns, and get to playing in the garden.  I've had to settle with doing a little spring cleaning and redecorating inside the house for now.  




I am crazy about moving furniture around when I clean.  In fact, I have already changed the living room around since I took these pictures.  



I had a few days off from work this week so I successfully organized the pantry, rearranged our Master bedroom, cleaned out the soon to be Parlor for my hubby, went through every piece of clothing in my closets- that's right, plural, and no, I'm not proud of it- got rid of SIX TRASHBAGS of clothes, built a dressing room per say, and rearranged the guest bedroom.


Soon enough I'll be able to swing the windows wide open...







I've been super busy with work, orders, and school, but here are a few fresh "spring" items I've recently listed in my shop!





Happy Spring-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...