Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Our Maternity Pictures


Yesterday, we celebrated one month with our little man... a whole month already!  I find it so hard to believe, but like they say, time flies when you're having fun.  And we are having a blast!  He has brought us such joy in his short time here, I can only imagine what the future holds.  



Well, I've been wanting to share our Maternity Pictures with y'all.  They were taken about a week and a half before the little guy decided to make his appearance.  Looking back at these, it is so hard to believe I was that big.  Just knowing that bump was home to Myles for almost 9 months just blows my mind...God is so amazing.  



I was looking forward to having these photos taken from the moment the hubby and I felt the desire to start trying to have children.  I have seen so many beautiful maternity photos on Pinterest, so during all of those exhausted days and sleepless nights leading up to the baby, I created myself a board and started pinning ideas for the photo shoot.




I am blessed with an extremely talented friend who offered to capture this moment and she did an absolutely stunning job, don't you think?!  You would never know we were taking these on a construction site.  




 Be sure to check out her website, KJ Photography NC or go show her some love on Facebook at kjphotographync.  If you're ever in or around North Carolina, I'm sure she would love to hear from you!


 Oh, I also wanted to tell you about what we were wearing.  Funny thing is, I didn't realize it until I was preparing to write this post, but both of our outfits came from Old Navy.  My dress and navy blue tights, along with the hubby's sweater, button-down shirt, and khakis.  I was so in love with their maternity line...those dresses were so comfortable.  I bought them in three different colors...burgundy, black, and white with black stripes.  I was able to purchase them at different times when they were having some great sales...I only paid $10.00 a piece for them!



I must say, I miss the bump a bit.  I never thought I would say that.  However, I am so loving sleeping on my stomach and back again and it's certainly nice to have my ankles back... and having this little angel in my arms, well that's the best part!


 I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  Now go check out Old Navy...you know you want to, and I am certain they have some sort of fantastic sale going on.  And be sure to check out KJ Photograpy NC...I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback...